Monday, June 17, 2013

Music Monday: Closer Faster by Against the Current/Masquerade by Unknown

Closer Faster by Against the Current


I really liked the upbeatness (is that a word? Well it is now) of the song. The lyrics I think are really cute. My favorite line:

When the butterflies, came to life, by your side~
I just thought it was cute. Hehe ... Anyways, I think it's a great song and it's a pretty good upbeat look at life right now with finals starting Wednesday...WAAAA

4.5 out of 5 stars


Double song? 
I was listening to this while studying for French Finals.


I think this is a really good reminder of how society works to the point where people have to pretend that they're doing okay when they're really not. For some reason, I can't stop listening and it's really touched me.

5 out of 5 stars

Hope you guys liked the choices for this week. I was feeling twinsy (another made up word) so I decided to do two songs. That's it for today~ 

Foreverly Obsessed,
Riv


No comments:

Post a Comment