Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Beating Last Year!

Hey guys! So last year, this blog published a total of 103 posts only due to the fact that I went on a crazy Tumblr picture posting spree on the blog with one picture per post. This year, we actually reached 103 "actual" posts with reviews and other goodies. To celebrate, all the authors are going to answer the SUBMIT HERE Tag! Hope you guys enjoy!

(This is the main reason why the blog was so dead last week, we had to finish this post before we could do anything...yeah)


Color Code:

Jenn: Pink
Claudz: Purple
SoulsticeX3: Green

DREAM TAG

Do you dream?
All the time, about the horrors of high school. This usually happens if I fall asleep reading notes. Daydreams on the other hand are full of adventure and fun!
yes, because everyone dreams….
Yes...but I don’t remember
What did you dream about last night?
Um...Madame Defarge cutting the guard’s head off at the Storming of the Bastille? (No...I wasn’t doing any homework before bed.. *cough cough*)
uh…. my friend and her brother came to my house from Virginia (hehe Riv knows who I’m talking about ;) ) and yea…. XD Gurl you bet I do!
I don’t know
How many dreams do you usually remember?
School related...if not obvious enough...I’m such a nerd...Oh sometimes if I’m like dying over a book I’ll dream about it…
Not many…
usually only nightmares I remember
Do you have a dream journal?
Nope...I should tho…
Nope cuz I usually forget them right when I wake up
No cuz I don’t have enough to fill one
How often do you have nightmares?
All my dreams are nightmares...jk, but maybe once a week? No clue…
Not that often I think….
Haven’t had them in a long time
Do you lucid dream?
Not really…
Nope
What does lucid mean?
Do you dream in color?
Erm...I can’t tell...most of my dreams are terms and facts that I have to memorize for a test the next day...but sometimes again if it’s about a book…
Yup, lots and lots of color
Not really usually black and white
Do you dream in first person?
Rarely, I’m usually the person looking on from the sidelines
Sometimes
Sometimes
Do you have recurring dreams?
Yes
Yes
Yes
Have you ever had déjà vu?
Um...I guess sometimes, but I’m not sure when…
SO MANY TIMES IT’S NOT FUNNY
Sometimes like when I’m writing things I’m pretty sure I said to myself in my dreams...or when I talk myself to sleep

THIS OR THAT
MAKEUP:
blush or bronzer
Bronzer, already have a natural blush

Blush cause I'm waaay too tan!
Blush cause it's pink!
lip gloss or lipstick
Lipstick
Lipstick Lipstick
eyeliner or mascara
Neither, scared I'm gonna poke my eyes out Mascara Mascara cause I don't want to poke my eye out
foundation or concealer
Concealer Concealer Concealer
neutral or color eye shadow
Neutral Neutral Neutral pressed or loose eye shadows
IDK
Pressed
Is there a difference?
brushes or sponges
IDK
Brushes
Brushes - never used sponges before unless you count foundation sponges
NAILS:
OPI or china glaze
OPI
OPI
OPI
Long or short
Short, I play piano
Long, but not too long
Short, cause I'll get yelled at by my teacher
Acrylic or natural
Natural
Natural
Natural
Brights or darks
Darks
Brights
No preference
Flower or no flower
Simple's good
No Flower
Flower
BODY:
perfume or body splash
Body splash
Body splash
Body splash
lotion or body butter
Love both
Lotion
Body butter
body wash or soap
Soap, it's easier
Soap
Body wash
Lush or other bath company
Been using Bath&Body Works since I was little...so I'm a bit biased
No preference
Lush
HAIR:
curly or straight
Straight
Curly
Straight
bun or ponytail
Ponytail
Bun
Depends on my mood, but usually bun
bobby pins or butterfly clips
Butterfly Clips
Bobby pins
Butterfly clips
hair spray or gel
Neither
Hairspray
Hairspray
long or short
Long
Long
Long
light or dark
Dark - Asian and proud!
Light on some people, but DARK on me
Dark
side sweep bangs or full bangs
Side sweep bangs - we teens have waaay too oily skin... at least I do...
Side sweep bangs
Side sweep bangs
up or down
Both
Both
Down
FASHION:
jeans or sweat pants
Jeans
Jeans
Jeans
Normal denim or colored
Both
Colored
Normal
long sleeve or short
Depends on the weather
Long sleeves in the winter, short sleeves in the summer
Both
dresses or skirts
Neither...but if I had to choose - Dresses
BOTH - I can't choose!
Dresses
stripes or plaid
Plaid
Both!
Plaid
flip flops or sandals
Flip Flops
Flip flops
Sandals
scarves or hats
Scarves
Scarves, I don't do hats
Scarves
studs or dangly earrings
Dangly
Dangly
Both
necklaces or bracelets
Necklaces
Necklaces
Bracelets
gold or silver?
Whatever matches
Silver!
Boths
heels or flats
Flats!!!
Heels!!!
Flats
cowboy boots or riding boots
Ridding Boots
Riding boots
Riding boots
jacket or hoodie
Love both to death
Jacket
Jackets
forever 21 or charlotte russe
Forever 21
Forever 21
Forever 21 - don't know charlotte russe
RANDOM:
Rain or shine
Rain - Shine's good too
Shine
Shine
Summer or winter
Winter - Winter baby!
SUMMER
Summer
Fall or spring
Both!
Spring cause it's warmer
Spring
Chocolate or vanilla
Chocolate
Chocolate
STRAWBEHWEE
East coast or west coast
Imma East Coast girl!
West Coast baby!
East
Book vs. Movies
Books all the way!
BOTH - don't make me choose!
Books
Piano or Guitar
Piano
Guitar- even though I don't know how to play
Piano
Yellow or Pink Highlighter
Yellow
Pink
Pink
Coke or Pepsi
Don't like fizzy drinks
Coke
Don't like fizzy drinks
Egg White or Egg Yolk
Egg Yolk
Egg White
Egg White
Contacts or glasses
Glasses
Contacts
Don't care
Kleenex or Puffs
Kleenex
Puffs
Never had Puffs - Kleenex
Facebook or Tumblr?
TUMBLR
TUMBLR
Don't have a Tumblr but Tumblr
Pens or pencils?
Pens
Pens
Pens
Soy sauce or salt?
Dude, I'm Asian - SOY SACE
Soy sauce!
Is that even a question? Soy sauce!
YES OR NO:
Nightlight?
Yes
Yes
Yes
Candles?
Yes
Sure
Yes
Vampire Boyfriend
Debatable
No
No
PDA?
Very very VERY limited
Limited
Prefer not...but that's just my opinion
Ramen?
YES
Sometimes
Yes
Sushi?
YES
Yes, but only my mom's
Yes
Homework
NO
HELL NO!
No
Dressing up for Halloween?
Not really...depends on my mood
YES
I have no choice but if I did...No



Okay so sorry if this confused a lot of people, it was a pain in the butt to format cause when I moved it from Google Drive to here everything got messed up and I had to play with formats to make it work. If there's anything you don't get, let us know in the comments below and we'll answer it! Other questions relating to tags, comment below!

Foreverly Obsessed,

Jenn, Claudz, and Riv

No comments:

Post a Comment