Thursday, October 17, 2013

Quoting Thursday: Butterflies



Quote of the Day:


How does one become a butterfly?" she asked.

"You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar."

Hey guys, so this is a BIG turn from my Horror theme. Just as a heads up, I reserved some murder/suspense novels I read ages ago for a reread and a review! 

Back to the quote, have you guys ever heard of the butterfly quote about seeing how beautiful one is? If not, that's gonna be my next week's quote. Anyway, I think this quote is a great symbolic/literal way to show that in order to be the beautiful butterfly, you have to be willing to fly. To fly means to step out of your comfort zone and let the wind take you wherever it blows. That takes a lot of courage, but it's definitely worth it.

Thoughts?

Foreverly Obsessed,
Riv

No comments:

Post a Comment