Tuesday, November 12, 2013

11/12/13

Hey guys! For the irony of today's date I thought I'd post a little something different. So this is still going to be a review, but I'm going to be reviewing...pause for effect...A MOVIE! *gasp* 

Erased (2012)
Starring:
Aaron Eckhart
Olga Kurylenko
Liana Liberato
Appearance:

Summary: (IMDb)
An ex-CIA agent and his estranged daughter are forced on the run when his employers erase all records of his existence, and mark them both for termination as part of a wide-reaching international conspiracy.


Whoo~ Brought out that review bannerrrr! Anyway, this was my parents' choice of a movie for a family night. What can I say? We just like action movies. 

The plot was a bit confusing at first. I actually got scared because Ben (Aaron Eckhart) was like freaking out that everything was gone and his daughter Amy (Liana Liberato) was like, "Dude what's going on? I want to go home."  

Anyway, everything starts to make sense after a while and it just becomes one big thrill. Anna (Olga Kurylenko) plays the bad girl who joined the dark side for money. At first I was really excited that she was bad, but then I wanted her to be good, because she was so pretty. I guess I'm easily swayed by looks? At least in this movie. 

I don't want to ruin for anyone who's never watched it, but someone I really like DIES. And then, Ben bombs the bad guys with this really cool paste thingy that I think is Lithium because he was talking about it's explosive properties but I don't know. 

The ending made me cry (internally) and was beautiful. My mom told me to put in: Kids, respect your parents because you never know what's going to happen tomorrow. Wow mom, way to make things all rainbows and butterflies.

That was a pretty failed review, but I don't really know what to write about it...but yeah, maybe this will trigger some movie night ideas for you action fans. Hope it helped somewhat. 

Rating:
3 out of 5

Foreverly Obsessed,
Riv

No comments:

Post a Comment