Sunday, November 3, 2013

Makeup Haul for October

Hello! It's been a while, sorry about that... October has been a hectic month for me... but I did get some time to go makeup shopping!! Yay!!! So here's what I got:

1. Eyeliner: Maybelline Master Precise by Eyestudio  in black and e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner in black
    I just personally have a thing against pencil eyeliners.. it's just me. So anyways.... I have a mono lid, which requires a really, really thick line in order for the eyeliner to show, so I always have to put an insane amount on.
   First, the Maybelline eyeliner is an eyeliner pen, which I absolutely love!! It's very precise and produces a thing line (which isn't good in my case, but maybe for yours). I used to for my cat eye during Halloween and it turned out great! The thin tip really helped me get that nice flick. The only problem I had with it was sometimes the ink wouldn't come out, but it came out eventually.
   The cream eyeliner was good too. The brush made a nice, smooth, dark line, and I could control the width of the line. So I could make a really thin line or I could make a really thick line. Overall it's a pretty good product, no complaints yet.

2. Mascara: L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Voluminous Butterfly Washable Mascara in black and Maybelline the Falsies Volum' Express Waterproof in black drama
     So the L'Oreal one is pretty cool. Instead of the standard wand, the brussels (or whatever they're called) are different sizes, so it gets every part of the lash. It really lengthened my lashes and just looked amazing!!!
      I use the Maybelline mascara the most since it's waterproof. No, I don' cry a lot.... My lashes are super straight and don't curl up so it's really hard to curl them, even with a eyelash curler. But I've learned a trick or two with experience. Waterproof mascara is lighter than normal mascara so it doesn't weigh my lashes down, therefore, I can put more coats on without worrying that my lashes will start to droop.

3. Lipstick: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake (080)
    As I'm sure I've mentioned before, I love lipstick. This color is a nice light pink and I really like the color. It doesn't feel like I'm wearing lipstick at all! Plus, there's lots of other shades that also look really nice.


Well here's my really quick makeup haul review, I hope you enjoyed it and found it useful!

~Claudz

No comments:

Post a Comment