Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Midnight Memories

Hey, so I thought I'd give WOW a go. (Btw, Riv, I'm not sure about WOW on fashion...) The thing I'm waiting on is....
MIDNIGHT MEMORIES BY ONE DIRECTION
Yes, as I'm sure you've all gathers, I'm a big 1D fan. (Please don't send hate, you're entitled to your opinions, but keep those opinions to yourself, thanks.)
Anyway, the album comes out November 25 and I just can't wait!!
This is 1D's third album (in case you didn't know) and it's said to be edgier and have a rockier tone. I guess no more classic pop dance music like the first album, it'll be missed... but not too much....
Best Song Ever and Story of My Life have already been released (and Diana has been leaked) and I LOVE them (not to mention the music videos, they just keep getting better!)!
The boys have written a few songs on the album, such as Story of My Life and Why Don't We Go There (via Wikipedia).
Here's the full tracklist:
Best Song Ever
Story of My Life
Diana
Midnight Memories
You and I
Don't Forget Where You Belong
Strong
Happily
Right Now
Little Black Dress
Through the Dark
Something Great
Little White Lies
Better than Words

The Deluxe album includes:
Why Don't We Go There
Doesn't He Know
Alive
Half a Heart

According to Wikipedia: ""Midnight Memories" has became the fastest selling pre-order album release in Amazon's fifteen-year history, breaking the record set by their precious release, "Take Me Home."

I'm so excited for this album and I can't wait for the 7 hour livestream the Saturday before.
If you like 1D, go pre-order their album if you haven't already!

~Claudz

No comments:

Post a Comment