Saturday, February 1, 2014

Month of Love ♥

Hey guys! Happy February! Valentine's Day is officially in 13 days! Anyway, January was an amazing start to the 2014 year! I think we reviewed more than we ever did in a month because that list is loooong! If you haven't check them out down below!

Reviews:

Wow, that list is long. Hope we can accomplish as many reviews if not more! Oh, if you haven't noticed, we've added a new widget to the side: What I'm Reading, which shows the cover picture of the book that we're currently reading. You can click on the covers and it'll bring you to the Goodreads link. That way you can have a small sense of what's coming review wise. 

I've got a ton of amazing books in my reading pile and I'm super excited to share them with you. Also, if I can, I will be posting a Valentine's Day themed short on Wattpad around Valentine's Day so if you're interested, be sure to check it out! 

Upcoming Reviews (next week):
  • Promises: Feb. 5
  • Secrets of Midnight: Feb 7
  • Gray Moon Rising: Feb 8
That's the plan, but I do have midterms next week as well so I don't know for sure if I will be able to have all of that up but I will try.

Have an amazing February first and I'll see you guys later~~

Foreverly Obsessed,
Riv

No comments:

Post a Comment