Saturday, March 1, 2014

Monthly Wrap-up!

Hey everyone! I can't believe it's already March! Time flies waaaay too fast for liking. Anyway, I think February was a pretty successful month, we launched our Google+ page and featured our very first Guest Post! Here are some other reviews that you might have missed:
We also were featured on The Book Butterfly with our very first Guest Post of CURSED by Tara Brown.

I know I haven't done a monthly favorites in a long time please forgive me >.< I haven't really been keeping track. But random fact number 1: Currently burning Over the River by Yankee Candle and it smells really good. Highly recommend for a nice soothing smell while reading or reviewing :)

One quick note about reviews in March, I've read a lot of books so far and I have more tbr so I might have a couple where I combine 2 reviews into one post to prevent "overposting" so to speak. Just a quick note :)

Thanks so much for sticking with us in February, I hope we have an amazing March!!


Foreverly Obsessed,
Riv

No comments:

Post a Comment