Thursday, July 30, 2015

VIDEO: BookTubeAThon TBR



Hello everyone! Welcome to a very special post! So before I dive into what this post actually is about, let me just give you some background. Back in March, Claudia and I decided to start a podcast which we called the Little Black Bookmark and we've been doing it for a couple months now. Starting from July, we decided to give YouTubing a shot and one month later here we are! 

I've been posting a little bit but I haven't found a schedule yet which hopefully I will soon, but getting on the actual post...The BookTubeAThon is HERE! I'm super excited because I've been wanting to participating for a couple times now, but I never had a channel to do so until now. I want to try the video challenges but I don't know how good I will be at filming and editing in a short span of time. My goal is at least one video challenge so fingers crossed. Anyway, I did make my TBR based off of the 7 reading challenges which include:

1)Read a book with blue on the cover
11264999

2) Read a book by an author who shares the same first letter of your last name 
13515095

3) Read someone else's favourite book
15832932

4) Read the last book you acquired 
22456939

5) Finish a book without letting go of it
22541949

6) Read a book you really want to read
16151178

7) Read seven books
I'm leaving this one open for options! :)

So that's my list! I'm so excited I can't even wait for Monday to come! Let me know if you're participating in the BookTubeAThon and we can cheer each other on! For more information you can click HERE for the BookTubeAThon channel or HERE for their Twitter. Good luck to everyone! :)

Foreverly Obsessed,




No comments:

Post a Comment