Monday, August 24, 2015

#NOTD: Gold and Elegant


Hello everyone! I thought I'd do something a little different today and post a quick little Nail Of the Day for you guys. Okay to be completely truthful, this picture is a couple weeks old, but I absolutely love the colors and how elegant it looks so I decided to share it anyway. If you guys like these nail posts I'll try to do them more often since I am a bit of a nail polish addict. I'm still deciding how I want to organize these posts but I think it'll be a simple talk through of the colors I used. So let's give it a go!

Base Coat: Revlon Treat & Boost

Thumb, Middle, Pinky, Accent: Pop-a-razzi in Mauvie Night


Pointer, Accent: Pop-a-razzi in Going for Gold

Accent: French Tips

So that's my first little #NOTD. Next time I'm going to try to take more of my own pictures instead of using stock photos from the internet. Let me know your thoughts on this nail look as well as what your thoughts are on NOTDs in the future! 

Foreverly Obsessed,






No comments:

Post a Comment