Thursday, June 2, 2016

Stationary Haul #1

 :
Hello everyone! Today I've got something a bit different but I love collecting stationary so I thought I'd share with you guys some of the new things I picked up!

So I've been drooling over cute stationary for the past month but the prices always seemed to kill me because I'm going back to Taiwan for the summer and stationary there is so cheap. Then I stumbled across Aliexpress.com which is basically heaven for all things cute. I was a bit skeptic at first because the prices were so cheap, but I ended buying a couple of things.

 :
I know I'm going to Taiwan in less than a month and I can get millions of stickers there but when I saw these, I think my heart stopped. I've been watching Jen from JentleStrength's Diary Deco videos lately and felt inspired to start one. In order to do that, I obviously need to get the same stickers she has right? Either way, Pony Brown is so adorable and the Molang stickers are a guilty buy because I love all things bunny.

 :
I also decided to pick up some cute envelopes because I wanted to write small letters for my friends to include in their graduation gifts. I'll be honest and say that these turned out to be a lot smaller than I thought they would be, but they're still so pretty and I love the vintage design.

 :
Did I mentioned that I absolutely adore bunnies? When I saw this cute bunny washi tape, I almost died. It's so adorable and I swear it looks so similar to my baby bunny Ivory minus the color cause she's a white snowball. The gold foil heart is another guilty buy because I saw Charmain Dulak use some similar ones in her planner videos and she got hers from Michaels and it was so expensive.

So that's my little haul! All of these things qualified for free shipping and I bought them all from different stores. The shipping time ranged from one to three months so I was a bit concerned I would never get these, but they actually came pretty quickly. I placed the order on May 3 and I got everything by the end of the month. 



No comments:

Post a Comment